Complements and Completes the Look & Feel of your Home
Kaycan Vinyl Soffit gives your home a finished look and virtually eliminates maintenance in those hard-to-reach areas, like under eaves and over porches. With the beauty of painted wood and the durability and low maintenance of vinyl, Kaycan soffits are available in either a woodgrain finish or smooth with a low-gloss finish. Finish the design with Kaycan’s fully compatible accessories line for the look you’ve always imagined for your home.
Kaycan Vinyl Soffit gives your home a low maintenance finishing touch that complements any house style and includes a vast range of features.
- Wide range of products to cover all possible applications from Solid and Vented to Center Vented panels.
- The beauty of painted wood in a smooth or woodgrain low-gloss finish.
- Low maintenance, will never need painting.
- Duratron™ Vinyl Formula for outstanding resistance to the elements.
- Completely color-coordinated with Kaycan products.
- High Performance - will not rot, peel, chip, flake or blister.
- Lifetime warranty.
Kaycan Vinyl Soffit is available in an array of thicknesses and styles that include Solid, Vented and Center Vented panels and a large selection of fully saturated colors reflecting the latest design trends. Choose Vented Soffit panels for ventilation to attics or when air flow is required.
As with all of Kaycan’s vinyl products, our Vinyl Soffits are made with an exclusive Duratron™ Vinyl Formula. From arctic to desert conditions, the Duratron™ state-of-the-art process and high quality ingredients ensure not only top performance in all types of environments but are virtually maintenance free. Finish the design with Kaycan’s fully compatible accessories line for the look you’ve always imagined for your home.
Vinyl Soffit Profiles and Specifications
- DescriptionItem #LengthAreaPanels
- Vented Double 5 Soffit061512'200 sq. ft.20
- Solid Double 5 Soffit061612'200 sq. ft.20
- Solid Triple 3062312'192 sq. ft.16
- Triple 3 Full-O-Vent062212'192 sq. ft.16
- Triple-3 Center-Vent062812'192 sq. ft.16
- Triple 3 Center-O-Vent062512'192 sq. ft.16
- 16” Vented 4-panel Soffit061712'192 sq. ft.12
- 16” Solid 4-panel Soffit061812'192 sq. ft.12
- Solid Beaded Soffit063412' 6"100 sq. ft.12
- Vented Beaded Soffit063512' 6"100 sq. ft.12
Vinyl Soffit Colors
Description & Installation TipsCodeLengthAreaPieces
Trims with a 5/8” wide channel, used at the top of the wall and on the bottom of the fascia board to insert soffit.117812'336'28
Used to add a break in a wall or ceiling of vertical siding and soffit.117912'144'12
8" Vinyl Fascia
8” vinyl fascia used to finish the exterior of the structure with integrated 5/8” wide channel for soffit. The fascia can be cut down to fit various structure heights.04909' - 10"155'16
Can be used in combination with the Large Crown Mold. The top channel of the frieze is designed to accommodate the soffit, while the Large Crown Mold snaps into the bottom channel and covers the top of the siding wall and undersill trim.VTFBR12'576'48
Large Crown Mold
Used in combination with the Frieze Trim, it snaps into the bottom of the Frieze Trim and covers the top of the siding wall and undersill trim.VTCMD12'576'48