Kaycan’s Aluminum Siding and Trims have long been the established standard within the industry, with a proven track record of over four decades for sturdiness, performance and beauty. All of Kaycan’s aluminum products are coated using a proprietary two-coat system and an advanced Polycoat 9000™ topcoat, followed by a baked-on processing for an extremely durable and fade-resistant paint finish. Kaycan’s coating has the lowest abrasive characteristic in the industry.
Kaycan’s Aluminum Siding is available with both a textured or smooth finish. A complete range of color-coordinated trims and accessories are available. In addition, Kaycan offers the widest range of Trim Coils manufactured with the same proprietary technology for the best quality and selection.
Kaycan has taken full environmental responsibility far in advance of the industry with chrome-free processes, water-conservation practices and waste minimization through recycle and re-use programs.
Aluminum Siding Profiles and Specifications
- Horizontal 8" Smooth0010194 sq. ft./CTN2412'-1"
- Horizontal 8" Driftwood0022194 sq. ft./CTN2412'-1"
- Horizontal D4.75 Smooth0041187 sq. ft./CTN2412'-6"
- Horizontal D4.75 Driftwood0043187 sq. ft./CTN2412'-6"
- D4.75D Futura0032203 sq. ft./CTN2612'-6"
- Vertical 8" Smooth020097 sq. ft./CTN159'-8"
- Vertical 8" Driftwood021197 sq. ft./CTN159'-8"
- Vertical 7.5" V-Groove Smooth022297 sq. ft./CTN1312'