Stratford, Prince Edward Island
The building is designed by SableARC Studios, built by APM Macleans, and owned by Killam Apartments REIT.
Metro Home Hardware and Building Center
Kaycan Products Featured:
- Kaycan Urbanix: color Harvest Cedar
- Kaycan Urbanix Trims: O/S Corner, H-Trim, 3/8” J-Trim and Starter Strip.
- Kaycan Urbanix Flat Stock, Harvest Cedar
- Boral Versetta Stone Ledge Stone in the color Sterling with Charcoal Sill Caps.
- Kaycan Aluminum Quad 4 Soffit in the color Wolf White.
- Kaycan Aluminum D4/75 Driftwood In the colors Prestige Beige and Pearl Grey.
- Kaycan Aluminum Flat Stock in White.
This is a 78-unit apartment building called the ‘Shorefront’ project overlooking the Charlottetown marina and skyline.
The Shorefront will provide luxury living in 78 well-appointed units on 1.21 acres of ocean-front land in Stratford, Prince Edward Island. The exterior of the building will be a combination of corrugated metal, wood metal panels and cultured stone. To reduce greenhouse gas emissions the building will incorporate solar panels on the roof top.
The building is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed in mid-2020.