When we go through a home makeover, we tend to have, either, 1) a lot of ideas or 2) are in need of major inspiration. That’s where Houzz ideabooks come in! A Houzz ideabook is a place where you can store ideas and build the house of your dreams. It’s where you save your favorite home design photos and product shots, notes, PDFs and other details of your home project.
Here are some tips to working with your ideabook!
- Remember, you can also use your Houzz ideabook to communicate with others working on the project! When you’re ready to get started on the remodel, you can email your collection to a pro you’re working with to show what you want and start narrowing down your choices. With a simple setting change, you can let others add comments and photos also, turning your ideabook into a joint project workbook.
- When you find something you like, click the “Save” button at the bottom of the photo! It’s as simple as that!
- You may have many different ideas, so consider creating separate ideabooks for different projects or themes. You can create as many as you want.
- Scroll through your ideabooks! When you’re done adding photos, you can look at your ideabook by clicking Ideabooks at the top of your screen.
- Making changes is easy! You can add new photos, delete photos and make changes to your notes.