Getting ready for a home remodel? Take a look at our KAYCAN Checklist!
- Talk to your contractor! Having a clear conversation with your contractor is important. Are they working on other projects at the same time as yours? Make sure they know your deadline so they can work around your time table.
- Are you responsible for any materials as the homeowner? Ensure you know when they are needed in order to not delay the project.
- Be prepared for surprises! As with any big project, remodeling can throw you some curve balls. Accordingly, keep those lines of communication open with your contractor and stay updated!
- Check out VSI! The Vinyl Siding Institute provides you with vital information such as Finding Certified Installers and Products.
- Have you tried browsing through Houzz? It can be a great online resource to connect with the pros and browse photos to inspire any home design project.
- Have you seen our LookBook highlighting different housing styles? Get inspired by our KAYCAN LookBook 2018 featuring our most coveted vinyl siding colors and profiles.
- You can also use KAYCAN’s very own Home Designer 2.0; an amazing tool that you and your contractor can use to choose the siding style and color. All you have to do is upload a picture of your home, or you can use a photo already provided!
Looking for more? Check out our blog to help you with your color selection!